Getting Started? Find information and help for using your new MagicBox, Inc. product here!
Using a new product can sometimes seem to be a bit overwhelming and duanting. This page is dedicated to helping those new users overcome that effort by supplying information and advice to get those users pointed in the right direction with confidence.
- A project is a made up of any number of pages that will be displayed as a slideshow.
- Project Page:
- A page in a project is a single "slide" where you add images, text, video, flash, backgrounds, and other content on that will get your message to your viewers.
- Transfering a project from the Composer software on the user's PC to a MagicBox player unit.
- Any form of media ranging from images, text, flash, video, and graphics.
- Object Properties:
- Each form or type of content has it's own properties window that opens up for the user to edit. For exmple, the text object properties window allows the user to change the font color, size, outline, and drop shadow.
Have More Questions?
Visit our Support page to contact us. Fill out the form, send us an email or give us a call. We are here to help.